With all the evil coming upon the land and all the liars shouting lies… why does anyone even care that a man named Joe who we all know is a rubber masked persona and not the real Joe at all … why do we even care that this joker fell off his bike?
Yet, we clamour to watch the stupid part of the stupid show like it is real. That is why they continue it in our faces. Because just like that they stimulate us with something stupid and we respond to stupid much better than we respond to the truth. Stimulus and response…just like Pavlov’s dog. Only this is the puppet Joe show. I guess we all favor puppet shows. We sure have applauded them long enough.
This is not limited to a fake president falling off his bike. This is full scale in everything that we as God’s creation have allowed the dark underworld to do to us in our faces as though we were some sort of freak show ourselves.
The devil tells us how Christians are supposed to be and silly people believe it and go out and be it. Poof> just like that they are controlled by the dark side. Why? Because they have not called upon the Holy Spirit to guide them… and most won’t even preach the truth of it nor that we all have access to it.
Man is not going to be able to fulfill any self absorbed prophecy that they have devised. For they have devised evil things in order to bring about their own deception to those they have mistaught. Self fulfilling prophecies are as old as the fallen angels themselves. As old as the serpent in the garden.
Albert Pike is one such who is still adored to this day and his statue is in DC alluding to some grand seer of democracy? The truth is he is far from the founding fathers view of the morals and values that this nation was established on. Far from it.
Even to this day man argues and debates the meaning of the very first thing the Lord has done that we believe we know of and that was His creation. Yet, before what is written for us to know, we know not. We can look back at Job and his well meaning friends who were most learned and pious men… who failed miserably in understanding any one thing the Lord God has done. And who had no answers of truth or wisdom as to Job and his state of affairs or why God had or had not done a thing.
That being said… how ought we be in these days of sorcery and deception? Should we play into more deceit and buy into feeble words of greed, merchandising, and vanity? Shall we bestowe upon those who want glory the glory they seek? Or should these be exposed for the charlatans that they are?
For when the Lord, Himself came he was not one to give his pearls out to those who had no eyes to see and no ears to hear.
Matthew 16:1-4: 1The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven. 2He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. 3And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times? 4A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.
So you can watch the loons on the left or the loons on the right… loons are loons there’s not much difference between them. Or you can pick up the Word of God and read what it says about Ninevah and heed every word. Don’t get to cozy on the hill in the heat waiting for God to destroy a city… He just may decide to postpone the destruction… it is, afterall, up to the people to repent and God just might punish the ones on high….the same as it is written. And who knows the mind of God should he decide to relent and search out the remnant a little while longer.
Therefore rejoice and sing praises to the Lord for He is worthy to judge all things. Amen.
Meanwhile, man can look at ridiculous things and fear the rubber masked things on bikes and midgets in Ukraine shouting “send me billions and nukes” or if you tire of that, you can attend a road show where a man with an insecurity issue wants you to know he is the savior of the world and was channeled up by the dead to prove it.
May we each rise above the insane reality show and all of its wicked layers. May we find our way to the peace of mind that comes from the discernment and comfort of the Holy Spirit who resides in all who believe upon the Lord.
And while we wait, sometimes the Lord sends us those who put it all in perspective… laughter is a medicine in and of itself.
Sometimes, we need to just watch and observe as some things have a chance to work themselves out in real time.
Here is just a reminder of what went down in 2017. For those who are easily distracted with things like 3 stars.
Meanwhile… the war continues…
Keep on pressing into the Kingdom of God! Press, press, press. For the Kingdom is within you and the only way to see it is to bring it out into view and push past the fakes, the frauds, the road shows, the merchandising, and into the way the Lord said to Follow Him and do as he does. Not as the pharisees and saducees and high priests have done for they have errored and gone the way of Balaam and of the gainsaying of Core.
Even at the time of Jude the servant of Jesus and brother of James when the mission to go into all the world and preach the good news first began, there were those who snuck in with self serving motives to gain off the followers of the way. And teach things that were not of the Lord. Such as Simon Magus, and many others.
The book of Jude clearly points out that certain men have crept in and turned the grace of God into their own form of interpretation. As I looked at the words in the King James Translation… some of it took on a different meaning so I had a nudge to look at the Aramaic language translated which was the original language spoken at the time. Read the book of Jude in Aramaic which this translation is called the Peshitta. You will see that what was taking place then, is yet the same as what is taking place even now. If the Lord decides to tarry in his coming…what is that to us? Watch therefore and know there are many thieves that have already come and more that shall come. So take heed and prepare so your house is not broken up.
◄ Jude 1 ►
Peshitta Holy Bible Translated
1. Yehuda, the Servant of Yeshua The Messiah and the brother of Yaqob, to the Gentiles called by God The Father, beloved ones, and kept by Yeshua The Messiah. 2. Mercy, peace and love be multiplied to you.
3. Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write to you about our common life, it was necessary for me to write to you, as I am to persuade you to compete for the faith, which was once delivered to The Holy Ones. 4. For men have obtained entrance, who from the beginning were written with this guilty verdict: “Evil men who pervert the grace of our God into an abomination and deny him who is the only Lord God and our Lord Yeshua The Messiah.”
5. I wish to remind you, as you all know, that God, when once he had brought the people out from Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe. 6. And those Angels who kept not their Principality, but abandoned their own way of life, he has kept to the great Day of Judgment in unseen chains under darkness, 7. Just as Sadom and Amorah and their surrounding cities, in which, like these, they committed fornication and went after other flesh, are subject to demonstrations of eternal fire while they are condemned to judgment.
8. In this likeness, these also lust in their dreams, who defile the flesh, reject Lordship and slander The Glory. 9. But Michael the Archangel, who, when he was speaking with The Devil about the body of Moses, did not speak to bring a slanderous judgment against him, but he said, “THE LORD JEHOVAH will rebuke you.” 10. But these things which they do not know, they slander, and those things which they desire naturally, like dumb animals, in them they are corrupted. 11. Woe to them who have gone in the way of Cain, and have run riot after the deception of Balaam for wages, and they have perished in the rebellion of Korah. 12These are those who are defiled in their feasts and run riot while feeding themselves without fear, clouds without rain that wander with the wind; trees, whose fruit has died, who are without fruit, which have died twice and they have pulled up from their roots, 13. Strong surges of the sea that show their shame by their froth. These are wandering stars, for whom the gloom of darkness is reserved for eternity.
14. But Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied to these as he said, “Behold, THE LORD JEHOVAH comes with myriads of his Holy Ones, 15. To do judgment on all and to reprove all souls, because of all the works of those who did wickedness, and because of all of the hard words which evil sinners have spoken.” 16. These are those who murmur and complain in every matter while they walk according to their desires, their mouth speaks guiltiness, and they flatter persons for profit.
17. But you, beloved, remember those words that were spoken before by the Apostles of our Lord Yeshua The Messiah, 18. Who said to you, “In the last time there shall be those who mock and by their own desires go after wickedness.” 19. These are those who distinguish the animal nature, because they do not have The Spirit. 20. But you beloved, be encouraged again in your holy faith, praying in The Holy Spirit, 21. But let us keep ourselves in the love of God as we look for the mercy of our Lord Yeshua The Messiah unto our eternal life. 22. And snatch some of them who are from the fire. 23. And when they repent, show pity upon them with respect, while you hate also the tunic that is defiled by the flesh.
24. But to him who can keep us without offense and without defilement and present us without a flaw 25. Before his glory in joy ( He alone is God our Savior by Yeshua The Messiah our Lord ); to him is the praise, dominion, honor and majesty, even now and unto all ages. Amen.
Remember, the Kingdom of God is within you and we are the ones that have the power to usher it in! The world is waking up and together a remnant will push and press into the Kingdom of God! You are never alone… the Lord is within you! Press forward for the Kingdom is at hand!