The old gaslighting days are all but over… tell Harari, Klaus and all at the WEF, EU, UN and NATO, the 99% are awake. They see, they hear and they are now discerning!
Those who are awake now know how the game is played …
Monetary worth of an item is dictated by rarity, scarcity, supply, demand and he who controls the items. Thereby he who controls the items control the pricing! And he who controls the pricing controls the money. That is why anything that is of neccessity, even if provided by nature in abundance, when controlled by greedy men giving false reports, control who can gain great wealth from it.
Expose the lies and the hunter becomes the hunted. It is Biblical!
When the ones who control the information and wealth are the same ones who control the direction of the government and all of its agencies… it may look impossible to do anything about it… but that in itself is a lie. It’s all a numbers game. For when the 99% discover everything they were told about resources (from A to Z, including food, pharmaceuticals and medical treatments) was a lie, the 1% will find themselves with NO ONE to carry out their bidding.
For why would a people need to lie, cheat, steal, and kill for silver when they can be freely given a gold standard of living that allows them to all live as kings? It would be the end of the great merchants of the earth. And that is what is coming. Therefore the wicked plot and tremble for the writing is on the wall.
On that day, blackmail will no longer work, nor will the sanction schemes. The nations are taking back their crowns from the beast with the harlot riding its back clinging to her filled up cup.
“And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.” Revelation 12-18
That being said… while there are leaks dripping out of the Pentagon making puddles and streaming rivers out of hackable data mines…. there is a bill in the House of Representatives –
H.R. 2435 GOLD STANDARD RESTORATION ACT.
We aren’t hearing much about this at all… why is that? While the banks are failing, the Gold Standard Restoration Act is RIGHT NOW IN the House of Representatives! The act will define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold to back our currency!
The sponsor of the bill is Rep. Mooney, Alexander X. [R-WV-2] (Introduced 03/30/2023). CoSponsors to the bill are: Rep. Biggs, Andy [R-AZ-5]* , Rep. Gosar, Paul A. [R-AZ-9]* , Rep. Luna, Anna Paulina [R-FL-13]
H. R. 2435
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
March 30, 2023
Mr. Mooney (for himself, Mr. Biggs, and Mr. Gosar) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Financial Services
To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold, and for other purposes.
Section 1. Short title
This Act may be cited as the
Gold Standard Restoration Act.
Sec. 2. Findings
Congress finds the following:
(1) The Federal reserve note has lost more than 40 percent of its purchasing power since 2000, and 97 percent of its purchasing power since the passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913.
(2) Under the 2 percent inflation objective of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (in this Act hereafter referred to as the
Federal Reserve), the dollar loses half of its purchasing power every generation, or 35 years.
(3) At times, including 2021 and 2022, Federal Reserve actions helped create inflation rates of 8 percent or higher, increasing the cost of living for many Americans to untenable levels.
(4) American families need long-term price stability to meet their household spending needs, save money, and plan for retirement.
(5) The Federal Reserve policy of long-term inflation has made American manufacturing uncompetitive, raising the cost of United States manufactured goods by more than 40 percent since 2000, compared to less than 20 percent in Germany and France.
(6) Since 2000, United States manufacturing employment has declined by at least 25 percent after having remained steady at nearly 18,000,000 jobs for more than 30 years.
(7) The American economy needs a stable dollar, fixed exchange rates, and money supply controlled by the market not the government.
(8) The gold standard puts control of the money supply with the market instead of the Federal Reserve, discourages excessive deficit spending, and encourages the balancing of Federal budgets.
(9) The gold standard means legal tender defined by and convertible into a certain quantity of gold.
(10) Under the gold standard through 1913 the United States economy grew at an annual average of four percent, one-third larger than the growth rate since then and twice the level since 2000.
(11) The Federal Reserve’s trickle down policy of expanding the money supply has primarily enriched the owners of financial assets while it has endangered the jobs, wages, and savings of blue-collar workers.
(12) Restoring American middle-class prosperity requires change in monetary policy authorized to Congress in Article I, Section 8, Clause 5 of the Constitution.
Sec. 3. Define the Federal reserve note dollar in terms of gold
Not later than the date that is 24 months after the date of the enactment of this Act-(1) the Secretary of the Treasury (in this Act hereafter referred to as the
Secretary) shall define the Federal reserve note dollar in terms of a fixed weight of gold, based on that day’s closing market price of gold;
(2) Federal reserve banks shall make Federal reserve notes redeemable for and exchangeable with gold at the fixed price determined under paragraph (1) and create processes that facilitate such redemptions and exchanges between member banks and the public; and
(3) if a Federal reserve bank does not fulfill its duties under paragraph (2), the Secretary shall make the redemption or exchange as guarantor and place a corresponding first and paramount lien on all assets of such bank.
Sec. 4. Disclosure of holdings
To enable the market and market participants to arrive at the fixed Federal Reserve note dollar-gold parity in an orderly fashion, during the 24-month period following the date of enactment of this Act—
(1) the Secretary and the Federal Reserve shall each make publicly available, in both electronic and published format, all holdings of gold, with a report of any purchases, sales, swaps, leases, and any other financial transactions involving gold, since the temporary suspension in August 15, 1971, of gold redeemability obligations under the Bretton Woods Agreement of 1944; and
(2) the Secretary and the Federal Reserve shall make publicly available, in both electronic and published formats, all records pertaining to redemptions and transfers of United States gold in the 10 years preceding the temporary suspension in August 15, 1971, of gold redeemability obligations under the Bretton Woods Agreement of 1944.
All Info – H.R.2435 – 118th Congress (2023-2024): Gold Standard Restoration Act | Congress.gov | Library of Congress
ABOUT THE GOLD RESTORATION ACT
Rep. Alex Mooney proposes the United States adopt a new gold standard after U.S. government officials first disclose all gold holdings and secret gold transactions, allowing the gold price to adjust to its fair market value.
America’s currency would regain stable footing for the first time in half a century if this bill becomes law. The “Gold Standard Restoration Act” H.R. 2435 calls for the repegging of the Federal Reserve note to gold in order to address the ongoing problems of inflation, runaway federal debt, and monetary system instability.
Upon passage of H.R. 2435, the U.S. Treasury and the Federal Reserve would have 30 months to publicly disclose all gold holdings and gold transactions, after which time the Federal Reserve note “dollar” would be pegged to a fixed weight of gold at its then-market price.
Federal Reserve notes would become fully redeemable for and exchangeable with gold at the new fixed price, with the U.S. Treasury and its gold reserves backstopping Federal Reserve Banks as guarantor.
Rep. Mooney said in a statement, “The gold standard would protect against Washington’s irresponsible spending habits and the creation of money out of thin air. Prices would be shaped by economics rather than the instincts of bureaucrats. No longer would our economy be at the mercy of the Federal Reserve and reckless Washington spenders.”
Stefan Gleason, President of the Sound Money Defense League and Money Metals Exchange said, “Today’s debt-based fiat-money system serves primarily to support big government and wealthy financial insiders – while the Federal Reserve’s serial policy of currency debasement punishes savers and wage earners as it undermines the economy. A return to gold redeemability would arrest the problem of inflation, restrain the growth of wasteful and inefficient government, and kick off an exciting new era of American prosperity.” Read: https://www.accesswire.com/719576/US-Congressman-Introduces-Gold-Standard-Bill-as-Inflation-Spirals-Out-of-Control
Timing is everything! Each step leads to the next step of an intelligent, thought out chess move and it’s God’s turn now!
A KINGDOM is coming where everyone has a level playing field and all can live up to their full potential!
KEEP ON PRESSING INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD! PRESS, PRESS, PRESS!