It is time to take the man with dementia far, far away from DC! The sooner the better.
HOUSE GOP PRESS BIDEN ENERGY OFFICIALS ON PREP FOR POTENTIAL SUMMER OUTAGES amid green energy push as BIDEN INVOKES DEFENSE PRODUCTION ACT TO EXPAND CLEAN ENERGY PRODUCTION.
In a Fox News Digital Article, McMorris Rodgers said, “Blackouts are life threatening and extremely dangerous. President Biden, the Department of Energy, and FERC must take these threats and their responsibility to ensure reliable and affordable energy seriously.”
It doesn’t take a long search to look at all the disasters ever since the Obama regime started pushing the green new deal that was a disaster and was only successful at causing companies pursuing it to go broke.
Rodgers continued, “We are demanding that the administration provide specific plans for how it will prevent potential electricity emergencies this summer. People are suffering enough from record high and unaffordable costs created by President Biden’s energy crisis. They deserve and need every assurance their lights and air conditioning will come on this summer to keep themselves and their families safe.”
Rodgers got it right. So who will intercede? Or do we all have to have episode four of the freak Joe show called Hot Summer?
Biden announces new executive actions to spur domestic solar, clean energy development and why is this?
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that this is part of the Obama Regime machine. What are they looking for really? Do they need new forms of money laundering or just new forms of passing tax dollars to contractors? And why am I even questioning what a double is doing? Who is operating the puppet here?
How many failures and scams do we have to have before we say… this isn’t working? And how much money does it cost to clean up the mess? How about to replace the lives that are affected by these things before they learn how to do things?
We know NICOLA TESLA had a way to supply the world for almost free…where are those patents now? Let’s try that…how about that?
Here is the “GO GREEN” progress from the BIG FAILS in 2012. Today we have farmland filled with rotting and falling apart wind monsters to look at. That was a disaster.
Weasel Zippers posted in 2012 the [S]o far, 36 companies that have received federal support from taxpayers that had either gone bankrupt or were laying off workers and heading for bankruptcy. The list includes only those companies that received federal money from the Obama Administration’s Department of Energy. The amount of money indicated does not reflect how much was actually received or spent but how much was offered. The amount also does not include other state, local, and federal tax credits and subsidies, which push the amount of money these companies have received from taxpayers even higher.
Your tax dollars at work.
The complete list of faltering or bankrupt green-energy companies:
- Evergreen Solar ($24 million)*
- SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
- Solyndra ($535 million)*
- Beacon Power ($69 million)*
- AES’s subsidiary Eastern Energy ($17.1 million)
- Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
- SunPower ($1.5 billion)
- First Solar ($1.46 billion)
- Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
- EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
- Amonix ($5.9 million)
- National Renewable Energy Lab ($200 million)
- Fisker Automotive ($528 million)
- Abound Solar ($374 million)*
- A123 Systems ($279 million)*
- Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($6 million)
- Johnson Controls ($299 million)
- Schneider Electric ($86 million)
- Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
- ECOtality ($126.2 million)
- Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
- Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
- Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
- Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
- Range Fuels ($80 million)*
- Thompson River Power ($6.4 million)*
- Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
- LSP Energy ($2.1 billion)*
- UniSolar ($100 million)*
- Azure Dynamics ($120 million)*
- GreenVolts ($500,000)
- Vestas ($50 million)
- LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($150 million)
- Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
- Navistar ($10 million)
- Satcon ($3 million)*
*Denotes companies that have filed for bankruptcy.
GIVE ME A BREAK! DO WE REALLY HAVE TO DO WITHOUT ALL OF OUR ENERGY RIGHT NOW? THIS IS SCARY TO THINK THEY ARE REALLY GOING DOWN THIS ROAD AGAIN… AND AS A MAIN SOURCE.
Does anyone remember this:
Obama’s Latest Solar Scandal: Parent of Arizona’s $2 Billion Solana Plant is Broke!”
RAY STERN DECEMBER 2, 2015
The plant opened late amid allegations of stiffing subcontractors, immigration fraud, and other problems. A federal investigation into the company remains ongoing. Read: Solana Solara-Plant Parent Company, Abengoa of Spain, is Broke | Phoenix New Times
KEEP ON PRESSING INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD! PRESS, PRESS, PRESS!