Nothing is where they told us it was! Nothing is as they said it was. Nothing is taking place in this show the way they are telling us it is.
Everyone needs to read and see the truth with their own eyes and listen with their own ears. Take nothing for granted and discern all things.
The first thing to know is how the earth was formed…but that is another study for another day. For now, let us look at the world after the flood and how Noah divided the earth for his sons who are Japheth, Shem and Ham. This is about the first division of the earth as written in the book of Jubilees by Moses when he was up in Mt. Sinai and God was telling him all things for the people he had just led out of Egypt.
In the book of Jubilees, Moses was instructed on how to keep record of years, months, weeks and days in order to have a correct time table of lengths of years, from the beginning unto the day of judgement. These were called sabbath weeks of years, celebrated yearly, and every 49th year was a year of Jubilee. The book explains this as well as the importance of keeping a proper record of 364 days in a year in order to know the accurate dates of feasts and Jubilee years.
God commands the Angel to write (Jubilees I: 27-29).
27. And He said to the angel of the presence: “Write for Moses from the beginning of creation till My sanctuary has been built among them for all eternity. 28. And the Lord will appear to the eyes of all, and all will know that I am the God of Israel and the Father of all the children of Jacob, and King on Mount Zion for all eternity. And Zion and Jerusalem will be holy.” 29. And the angel of the presence who went before the camp of Israel took the tables of the divisions of the years–from the time of the creation–of the law and of the testimony of the weeks, of the jubilees, according to the individual years, according to all the number of the jubilees [according to the individual years], from the day of the [new] creation †when† the heavens and the earth shall be renewed and all their creation according to the powers of the heaven, and according to all the creation of the earth, until the sanctuary of the Lord shall be made in Jerusalem on Mount Zion, and all the luminaries be renewed for healing and for peace and for blessing for all the elect of Israel, and that thus it may be from that day and unto all the days of the earth.“
But again, this is about the division of the land to the sons of Noah. And mainly because everyone is looking for The Prince of Gog in the Land of Magog and trying to figure out what nation is going to do what…which is man-made interpretations and a lot like fake news.
Before the earth was divided, we know from our Bible and the Book of Jubilees that Ham entered his father Noah’s tent and found him naked and told his brothers who went in and covered him. After that Noah said to his sons, “God shall enlarge Japheth, and God shall dwell in the dwelling of Shem, and Canaan shall be his servant.”
Well, shortly after this event Ham left and took his sons with him. Jubilee 9:13-19
13. And Ham knew that his father had cursed his younger son, and he was displeased that he had cursed his son, and he parted from his father, he and his sons with him, Cush and Mizraim and Put and Canaan. 14. And he built for himself a city and called its name after the name of his wife Nê’êlâtamâ’ûk. 15. And Japheth saw it, and became envious of his brother, and he too built for himself a city, and he called its name after the name of his wife ’Adâtanêsês. 16. And Shem dwelt with his father Noah, and he built a city close to his father on the mountain, and he too called its name after the name of his wife Sêdêqêtêlĕbâb. 17. And behold these three cities are near Mount Lûbâr; Sêdêqêtêlĕbâb fronting the mountain on its east; and Na’êlâtamâ’ûk on the south; ’Adatanêsês towards the west. 18. And these are the sons of Shem: Elam, and Asshur, and Arpachshad–this (son) was born two years after the flood–and Lud, and Aram. 19. The sons of Japheth: Gomer and Magog and Madai and Javan, Tubal and Meshech and Tiras: these are the sons of Noah.
Remember the “Angel of the presence” is writing this for Moses by the command of God, for these things have to do with God’s people from beginning to the end of days.
NOAH DIVIDES THE LAND AMONG HIS SONS:
Genealogy of the Descendants of Shem: Noah and his Sons divide the Earth (viii. 1-30; cf. Gen. x.).
10. And it came to pass in the beginning of the thirty-third jubilee that they divided the earth into three parts, for Shem and Ham and Japheth, according to the inheritance of each, in the first year in the first week, when one of us, who had been sent, was with them. 11. And he called his sons, and they drew nigh to him, they and their children, and he divided the earth into the lots, which his three sons were to take in possession, and they reached forth their hands, and took the writing out of the bosom of Noah, their father.
SHEM’S LOT OF LAND
12. And there came forth on the writing as Shem’s lot the middle of the earth which he should take as an inheritance for himself and for his sons for the generations of eternity, from the middle of the mountain range of Râfâ, from the mouth of the water from the river Tînâ. and his portion goeth towards the west through the midst of this river, and it extendeth till it reacheth the water of the abysses, out of which this river goeth forth and poureth its waters into the sea Mê’at, and this river floweth into the great sea. And all that is towards the north is Japheth’s, and all that is towards the south belongeth to Shem. 13. And it extendeth till it reacheth Kârâsô: this is in the bosom of the tongue which looketh towards the south.
14. And his portion extendeth along the great sea, and it extendeth in a straight line till it reacheth the west of the tongue which looketh towards the south; for this sea is named the tongue of the Egyptian Sea. 15. And it turneth from here towards the south towards the mouth of the great sea on the shore of (its) waters, and it extendeth to the west to ‘Afrâ and it extendeth till it reacheth the waters of the river Gihon, and to the south of the waters of Gihon, to the banks of this river. 16. And it extendeth towards the east, till it reacheth the Garden of Eden, to the south thereof, [to the south] and from the east of the whole land of Eden and of the whole cast, it turneth to the †east,† and proceedeth till it reacheth the east of the mountain named Râfâ, and it descendeth to the bank of the mouth of the river Tînâ. 17. This portion came forth by lot for Shem and his sons, that they should possess it for ever unto his generations for evermore. 18. And Noah rejoiced that this portion came forth for Shem and for his sons, and he remembered all that he had spoken with his mouth in prophecy; for he had said: Blessed be the Lord God of Shem, And may the Lord dwell in the dwelling of Shem.”
19. And he knew that the Garden of Eden is the holy of holies, and the dwelling of the Lord, and Mount Sinai the centre of the desert, and Mount Zion–the centre of the navel of the earth: these three were created as holy places facing each other. 20. And he blessed the God of gods, who had put the word of the Lord into his mouth, and the Lord for evermore. 21. And he knew that a blessed portion and a blessing had come to Shem and his sons unto the generations for ever–the whole land of Eden and the whole land of the Red Sea, and the whole land of the east, and India, and on the Red Sea and the mountains thereof, and all the land of Bashan, and all the land of Lebanon and the islands of Kaftûr, and all the mountains of Sanîr and ’Amânâ, and the mountains of Asshur in the north, and all the land of Elam, Asshur, and Bâbêl, and Sûsân and Mâ‘ĕdâi and all the mountains of Ararat, and all the region beyond the sea, which is beyond the mountains of Asshur towards the north, a blessed and spacious land, and all that is in it is very good.
TAKE A MOMENT AND PONDER THE LAND GIVEN TO SHEM FOREVER. THINK ABOUT THAT.
HAM’S LOT OF LAND
22. And for Ham came forth the second portion, beyond the Gihon towards the south to the right of the Garden, and it extendeth towards the south and it extendeth to all the mountains of fire, and it extendeth towards the west to the sea of ’Atêl and it extendeth towards the west till it reacheth the sea of Mâ’ûk –that (sea) into which †everything which is not destroyed descendeth†. 23. And it goeth forth towards the north to the limits of Gâdîr, and it goeth forth to the coast of the waters of the sea to the waters of the great sea till it draweth near to the river Gihon, and goeth along the river Gihon till it reacheth the right of the Garden of Eden. 24. And this is the land which came forth for Ham as the portion which he was to occupy for ever for himself and his sons unto their generations for ever.
JAPHETH’S LOT OF LAND
25. And for Japheth came forth the third portion beyond the river Tînâ to the north of the outflow of its waters, and it extendeth north-easterly to the whole region of Gog and to all the country east thereof. 26. And it extendeth northerly to the north, and it extendeth to the mountains of Qêlt towards the north, and towards the sea of Mâ’ûk, and it goeth forth to the east of Gâdîr as far as the region of the waters of the sea. 27. And it extendeth until it approacheth the west of Fârâ and it returneth towards ’Afêrâg, and it extendeth easterly to the waters of the sea of Mê’at. 28. And it extendeth to the region of the river Tînâ in a northeasterly direction until it approacheth the boundary of its waters towards the mountain Râfâ, and it turneth round towards the north. 29. This is the land which came forth for Japheth and his sons as the portion of his inheritance which he should possess for himself and his sons, for their generations for ever; five great islands, and a great land in the north.
30. But it is cold, and the land of Ham is hot, and the land of Shem is neither hot nor cold, but it is of blended cold and heat.
PONDER THESE LAND LINES AND MASSIVE DIVISIONS.
In the same chapter in verse 2 we see the beginning of the new messing up of things…
Shem’s son, Arpachshad took to himself a wife and her name was Râsû’ĕjâ, [the daughter of Sûsân,] the daughter of Elam, and she bare him a son in the third year in this week, and he called his name Kâinâm. 2. And the son grew, and his father taught him writing, and he went to seek for himself a place where he might seize for himself a city. 3. And he found a writing which former (generations) had carved on the rock, and he read what was thereon, and he transcribed it and sinned owing to it; for it contained the teaching of the Watchers in accordance with which they used to observe the omens of the sun and moon and stars in all the signs of heaven. 4. And he wrote it down and said nothing regarding it; for he was afraid to speak to Noah about it lest he should be angry with him on account of it.
So Kainam found a writing from FORMER GENERATIONS. This writing was carved on a rock and he transcribed what was written on it and sinned in doing that because it contained the teaching of the WATCHERS where they observed omens of the sun and moon and stars in all the signs of heaven. Which was the old religion. He knew it was forbidden and was afraid to tell Noah about it knowing he would be angry at him for it.
This scripture shows many things, but what I want to touch on is that there were remains of stone shrines and obviously remains of cities too, for Kainaum went to seek for himself a PLACE where he MIGHT SEIZE FOR HIMSELF A CITY. Under Noah, no one was warring, they were repopulating the earth. The flood was not that long ago, as his father Arpachashad was born two years after the flood, his grandfather is Shem and great grandfather is Noah. Both were in the flood and in the land prior to the flood, Noah was even to the time of Enoch! Just shows how youth is naive about things even when they are told survival stories of terrible disasters.
When we put it into the right perspective, we see things more clearly.
There had to be remains of cities that were before the flood. These were undoubtedly found and rebuilt. Especially when the sons went out and found themselves cities. It puts the timeline of Moses even closer to the days of Abraham who also was alive at the time of Noah.
More Land Divisions.
Subdivision of the Three Portions amongst the Grandchildren: Oath taken by Noah’s Sons (ix. 1-15; cf. Gen. x. partly).
I. And Ham divided amongst his sons, and the first portion came forth for Cush towards the east, and to the west of him for Mizraim, and to the west of him for Put, and to the west of him [and to the west thereof] on the sea for Canaan.
2. And Shem also divided amongst his sons, and the first portion came forth for Elam and his sons, to the east of the river Tigris till it approacheth the east, the whole land of India, and on the Red Sea on its coast, and the waters of Dêdân, and all the mountains of Mebrî and ’Êlâ, and all the land of Sûsân and all that is on the side of Pharnâk to the Red Sea and the river Tînâ. 3. And for Asshur came forth the second portion, all the land of Asshur and Nineveh and Shinar and to the border of India, and it ascendeth and skirteth the river. 4. And for Arpachshad came forth the third portion, all the land of the region of the Chaldees to the east of the Euphrates, bordering on the Red Sea, and all the waters of the desert close to the tongue of the sea which looketh towards Egypt, all the land of Lebanon and Sanîr and ’Amânâ to the border of the Euphrates. 5. And for Aram there came forth the fourth portion, all the land of Mesopotamia between the Tigris and the Euphrates to the north of the Chaldees to the border of the mountains of Asshur and the land of ’Arârâ. 6. And there came forth for Lud the fifth portion, the mountains of Asshur and all appertaining to them till it reacheth the Great Sea, and till it reacheth the east of Asshur his brother.
7. And Japheth also divided the land of his inheritance amongst his sons. 8. And the first portion came forth for Gomer to the east from the north side to the river Tînâ; and in the north there came forth for Magog all the inner portions of the north until it reacheth to the sea of Mê’at. 9. And for Madai came forth as his portion that he should possess from the west of his two brothers to the islands, and to the coasts of the islands. 10. And for Javan came forth the fourth portion every island and the islands which are towards the border of Lud. 11. And for Tubal there came forth the fifth portion in the midst of the tongue which approacheth towards the border of the portion of Lud to the second tongue, to the region beyond the second tongue unto the third tongue.
12. And for Meshech came forth the sixth portion, all the region beyond the third tongue till it approacheth the east of Gâdîr. 13. And for Tiras there came forth the seventh portion, four great islands in the midst of the sea, which reach to the portion of Ham [and the islands of Kamâtûrî came out by lot for the sons of Arpachshad as his inheritance].
14. And thus the sons of Noah divided unto their sons in the presence of Noah their father, and he bound them all by an oath, imprecating a curse on every one that sought to seize the portion which had not fallen (to him) by his lot. 15. And they all said, “So be it; so be it,” for themselves and their sons for ever throughout their generations till the day of judgment, on which the Lord God shall judge them with a sword and with fire, for all the unclean wickedness of their errors, wherewith they have filled the earth with transgression and uncleanness and fornication and sin.
So for now… ponder the territories and see what they are today. Then try to figure out the boogie man…if you can find one. It perhaps is time to revisit a few things like God has children throughout the entire earth and not just on a swatch of land here and there. And who are the HORNS ON THE BEAST IN REVELATION 17 that have no kingdom as of yet. Rev. 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. Could these possibly be some Oligarchs? Just asking.
KEEP ON PRESSING INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD. PRESS, PRESS, PRESS.