PRESIDENT TRUMP’S VOICE IS RINGING OUT LIKE THE LIBERTY BELL!

FAKE NEWS IS MAD BECAUSE AS MUCH AS THEY HAVE TRIED TO SILENCE PRESIDENT TRUMP, HIS MESSAGE IS REACHING MASSES AS GREAT AS BEFORE HE WAS CENSORED!

BELL LIBERTY

Thanks to all of “WE THE PEOPLE” who will NOT BE SILENCED, the message of truth is ringing out loud and clear. THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN and we WILL NOT SIT DOWN and remain SILENT! We will not relent to an overthrow of the highest office in the land and we will no longer tolerate election fraud!

Sidney Powell is revved up and pushing like a powerful Malestrom to invoke truth and justice for WE THE PEOPLE!

image 22

President Trump is still the legally elected PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and to the Republic!!!

DONALD STORM

The First Amendment will not be banned!

Rumble — Steve Daniels, President of The Patriot Party of Arizona, was unlawfully arrested and assaulted by Chandler PD…. Steve was arrested for standing on public property and expressing his first amendment right to free speech…The Patriot Party of Arizona is leading the recall efforts for Arizona House speaker Rusty Bowers. Please help to assist in the recall efforts by visiting RecallBowers.com! God bless those fighting for God, for this country, and for our Freedom!!! Make this go viral🔥🔥🔥

KEEP ON PRESSING – KEEP ON SHOUTING FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER SURRENDER!

STAY STRONG!

DIANNE

By Dianne Marshall

I don't sleep I write! Author, Graphic Artist, Researcher and lover of the truth.

5 6 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
18 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
warren
Member
June 11, 2021 9:06 am

Patriots we are living in Glorious Days, Evil is being crushed daily. The Lord put us here for this very special Fight. Fight for those who can not, and Witness his Great Almighty Power. We have been chosen for this very special time. Stand Proud, Stand Strong, Defend Those who can not defend themselves, Bare Witness to His Greatness, and most of all PRAY. NOTHIG CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING FELLOW BROTHER AND SISTERS. WE WILL WIN.

warren
Member
June 11, 2021 8:48 am

Patriots we are living in the best of times where Evil is being crushed everyday. The Lord puts us here to be the Fighter’s for those who can not and to be the Witnesses for those that come after us. We are witnesses to his Great And All Might Power. Together we have the Strength that will not fail. We are living in Glorious days Friends. Stand Proud, Stand Strong, Stand for those who can not, and most of all Pray. Because NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

debjbalk
Member
Reply to  warren
June 11, 2021 4:11 pm

Thank you, Warren! Your words ring true with sounds of freedom like the liberty bell spoken of here.

debjbalk
Member
June 11, 2021 12:49 am

New insights keep hitting me, thanks to the Marshall Reports. Lying for example… If a person has a lot of practice at lying and it’s comfortable for them to spit out lies, then no wonder they’re okay with pretending someone other than Trump is president… LIES. But, for those of us who hold truth to a.high standard, who have integrity and try to speak truth, then no wonder we’re NOT okay with anything other than the truth, that President Trump is our duly elected president and the election was fraudulent, stolen. It’s no wonder we cringe when we hear any words spoken from MSM. It’s no wonder we can’t stand to be inundated by the propaganda and lies coming at us from every direction. And it’s no wonder why even people in our own circle drive us crazy if they’ve bought into the lies. Lying is not part of our arsenal like it is for the cheaters, the evil ones. We will never be comfortable serving up lies like the other side does. Do you remember that moment in time when you made the conscious decision that lying would not be part of your character? No wonder this monstrous lie affects us to the core of our being. Continue shouting out for truth. No lies!!! Truth only!! No lies!! Truth!! Always, always truth!!

Bernadette L. Guerrerob001@hawaii.rr.com
Reply to  debjbalk
June 11, 2021 1:55 am

Thank you debjbalk! You wrote everything I have been feeling and to see it written like this is inspirational! God Bless!

debjbalk
Member
Reply to  Bernadette L. [email protected]
June 11, 2021 5:53 am

And God bless you too, Bernadette. So many times, like this one, I sense God coming alongside of me, helping me to put those thoughts, feelings and emotions into words. And I have this peace knowing we are not alone. He is with us, standing in truth. Amen!

josepheleblanc
Reply to  debjbalk
June 11, 2021 6:03 am

KEEP THE FAITH

The just man stands with honor; he is righteous and trustworthy; he is known for his integrity and honesty; the just man always stands with Yahweh El Elyon.

The unrighteous, have no integrity nor credibility; their lies and dishonesty proves them to be untrustworthy. Avoid such ungodly men; for, they have not the anointing of Yahweh El Elyon.

Seek then, those qualities that deepen your relationship with Yahweh El Elyon. Hear His Voice and know, “He has got this!”

KEEP THE FAITH!!

Last edited 7 days ago by josepheleblanc
josepheleblanc
Reply to  josepheleblanc
June 11, 2021 6:04 am

Proverbs 20:7

debjbalk
Member
Reply to  josepheleblanc
June 11, 2021 7:30 am

Joseph, thank you! Hearing from God’s word on this very issue is another wonderful reminder that He is with us. He is helping us all along these treacherous rocky cliffs. God bless you, brother. Yes, He has got this!! Amen!!

Last edited 7 days ago by debjbalk
Christinewjc
Member
Reply to  debjbalk
June 11, 2021 10:16 am

So well said debjbalk!

When this finally breaks open and the truth is shown to all – it can’t be denied! I have people in my life who are following along, praying and looking forward to the truth being revealed to all. Others, don’t want to hear about what I have learned over the past several months, but they are Trump supporters. Others, who voted for the cheater will likely be absolutely shocked because they have only watched the media of mass deception and visit sites that agree with their views. They blocked me from their Instagram page and refused to listen to anything I had learned! It’s frustrating, but knowing that the truth will soon come out – that will be undeniable – I’m curious about what they might say to me. Silence? Like what they demanded if me all these months? Or, will they finally want to hear about what I’ve learned all along? We shall see.

debjbalk
Member
Reply to  Christinewjc
June 11, 2021 12:46 pm

I know what you mean about our curiosity as to how our loved ones will respond, Christine. I have this nawing feeling that they may totally choose to deny the truth, just as they are now. Although, they may need to expend more energy making excuses and denying things. Let’s just say that I’m not holding my breath…nor am I going to let them hold me back. #Strongr2gethr4Christ

debjbalk
Member
Reply to  Dianne Marshall
June 11, 2021 4:15 pm

Amen, Dianne! Much has been given to us, and much is required. May we all remain faithful to the call on our lives.

Jean
Member
June 10, 2021 9:55 pm

Really love the new website. It’s very attractive.

Jean
Member
June 10, 2021 9:53 pm

I really love your new website. Very attractive
You can remove this one. It didn’t seem to post but then it did.

Last edited 7 days ago by Jean
irisheyes17
irisheyes17
Guest
June 10, 2021 8:47 pm

The Italy connection 2 the election steal usin’ the Italian defense satellite Leonardo is bein’ reveald, nspite of the death threats Maria Zack and Nations In Action r gettin’…

They reloc8 constantly…

Their bank accnts r bein’ hackd and money stolen…still they persevere…they won’t b silencd…

I postd last yr abt the Italian connection and Obama’s nvolvnent..usin’ the 14 pallets of cash 4 Iran divertd 2 bnk accnts of 4mer Prime Minister Conti…and sev others nvolvd…money has been tracd 2 a bnk n Cali…

The Italian gov is afer Obama…and Pres Trump knows all abt tbe election steal… who. where, when, how…he has it all…

This is an nterview of Lt Gen McInerney, and Maria Zack on American Media Periscope:

Publishd June 9th: