GOOD MORNING…TIME TO PAUSE AND REFLECT…

Is there something God is calling you to do? Or is there something you are asking God to show you to do? Either way, you will know it and if you ignore it…God has a way of reminding you to do it now. He also has a way in directing you to see the special thing you can be doing. When we ask for something to do to serve his purpose, he will give you the right task first. He will fit the task to your unique talents, skills, personality, and life experiences. Sometimes he will just have you do what he asked all to do when he walked the earth, and that is to love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind; and love thy neighbour as thyself. (Mathew 22:37-39 Deuteronomy 6:1-19Mark 12:28-34).

Karen Wheat has a great message that shows how easy it is to put God’s purpose first every moment of your life, even if you are called to go to Walmart and get a few groceries. Now don’t laugh at how that may sound at first. The Lord did not complicate our instructions to serve God. He made them easy. It is man that has complicated the mission with all the demands and rules. It is a very easy thing to do to make every step of your daily life a step living for God’s purpose.

Be watching for who you are to meet and encourage in all that you do. What store is the Lord leading you to shop in? Is it a struggling small business? Where are you going to stop and get your gas today? Is there someone inside that needs a bit of praise and encouragement?

Will you be watching and listening to see where the Lord leads you? Sometimes, he will lead you to someone where you can make a big difference in their life.

Luke 10:2  Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

Remember, all we have to do is what the Lord asked us to do. We don’t have to be super heroes or perform great feats. The Lord made it simple to serve him. What a difference it would make if each of us made it our mission to serve the Lord by simply doing well meaning things for others as we go about our daily lives, even if it’s just a smile or a genuine compliment.

Mathew 25:31-40

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

God bless each of you as we go out this day to do our daily tasks. Remember, a genuine smile or simply holding a door open for another costs no money, but it is priceless in the eyes of the Lord when it comes from a cheerful heart.

Dianne

By Dianne Marshall

I don't sleep I write! Author, Graphic Artist, Researcher and lover of the truth.

5 6 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
7 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Deborah J Balk
Member
June 12, 2021 7:09 am

What on earth am I here for? From 40 Days of Purpose book study…. Ephesians 2:10 “For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”

If we have ever wondered what God wants us to do…. My favorite part about this verse is that He has prepared in advance those good works for us.

duchess01
Member
June 11, 2021 6:03 pm

HIS GLORY – GRACE AND GLORY “GETTYSBURG”

GRACE AND GLORY – 06/11/2021

Marlene
Marlene
Guest
June 11, 2021 8:27 am

I sat with Karen Wheat’s message – she is a powerful woman. I had never before heard the word *intercessor. I am so moved by Karen’s words of encouragement and what it means for us Grandmas in our houses who see their young grandchildren being masked by someone she raised to have common sense. To know that your offspring was at the front of the line to be vaccinated. To know with certainty, that these very people will most likely be the ones to put an experimental drug into their youngsters.
I have fought and pleaded and begged and brought tons of evidence since April of 2020, until I was finally told – STOP!.
So now, I am seeing I cannot save them from themselves. I am there for them, I watch and care for the boys every week a couple of days, and all I can do is give myself over to them my heart and my soul, to be a force in their lives that will give them strength and fortitude as they grow into men.
I have to put my efforts elsewhere. I have joined a group who is going to decide on a mission i.e. voting laws, perhaps lobbying for a bill to NEVER EVER allow a governor of our state to lockdown, or block our freedom of choice to wear a mask or not, to vaccinate or not.
I still pray for my kids to see the light. My little 4 year old grandson is starting to have a dry chronic cough, and his nose is constantly irritated. This is a brand new phenomenon that has begun since he started his little pre-school camp – REQUIRING MASKS INDOORS. The kids are smart, successful (in terms of material things) people but they don’t have a lick of sense between them.
I just read a post by a guest Grandma on The Burning Platform blog – her daughter is about to have a baby in October. Her SIL is studying to become Radiology Oncologist. He and his pregnant wife have been vaccinated, and he has told Grandma – you may not visit unless you are vaccinated. She is standing her ground.
I told my son in February when he asked me about it, I have sovereignty over my body and nothing goes into it unless I am clear that it is good for me. He argued with me. But it was then I decided, if I don’t get to be around them anymore, that is how it would have to be. But you see they need me to help them, so they “allow” me to be around.
But reading about it actually happening, is so disturbing!

Hopefully my kids will see by my example that the dreadful vaccine was not necessary.

There is no more to say about the state of the family right now, and the mental anguish being caused by a Psychological Operation that has been extremely successful with maybe a bit more than 1/2 of our country.

An intercessor is a person who by calling or by nature chooses to be a mediator on behalf of those who cannot intervene for themselves. Intercessors make requests, urge, plead, beg, counsel, discuss, risk, sacrifice, and make war on issues relating to the weaker ones, and thus they have an impact on the final outcomes for those they serve.

Here’s to the intercessors like you Diane and like Karen who continue to bring us messages of encouragement. To HOLD THE LINE, never give up and do what you are called to do NOW!!

duchess01
Member
June 11, 2021 8:25 am

You Can’t Take My Joy

duchess01
Member
June 11, 2021 7:28 am

comment image

A. T.
A. T.
Guest
June 11, 2021 6:05 am

Diane, you are amazing! I look forward to your posts everyday! You are such a positive force in this negative world. Thank you for all that you do!

Never surrender!