Celebrating The Republic!

Ding dong the corporation is gone! We The People Are Rising Up Free From The Cabal! (almost) Keep On Rising, Keep On Rising!

See the source image

WHO WILL BE FIRST TO RING THE LIBERTY BELL?

CELEBRATE – CELEBRATE – IT’S HAMMER TIME!

You heard it hear first…and when President Trump retweeted it…that’s when you believed. Not until. Smile…sometimes it all sounds so bizarre you just have to wait until someone at the top says…”Yes! It’s Game On!” In this case it was “Enjoy The SHOW! And why on earth would President Trump have his son Don Trump Jr. Broadcast that if he did not have control of the dog … did I say control? Trump was wagging it by its’ tail.

Remember we are dealing with a very evil element of beings that believed half a million children dead in the Iraq war was worth it. We are dealing with sick evil people who use children in Africa and India to test their jabs….they watch them cripple up, they watch them die and they go..”Oh well. Let’s make another batch and see what that one does.” These are souless, heartless minions. That may sound harsh…but that is kind when you see and know what they do. Look at world headlines and find out the troubles these nations have had with Gates and WHO. It is a disgrace that the UN has allowed this…but then again, the UN is the one implementing the global goals through their global organizations. It was WHO that lied about the China virus ….so…there you have it in a nut shell.

image 94

RED SEA MOMENT – THE WATERS ARE ABOUT TO PART!

It is time to read the Marshall Report “Ode To The Corporation” again. In order to realize the battle we are in, and to see how far we have come in a relative short period of time, you have to remember where we were when we entered into the battle.

This battle has been raging from the signing of the Declaration of Independence and has not ceased. This war has been mostly fought in secret. It has been fought behind closed doors and private deals, with secret negotiations full of bribes, blackmail, corporate deals and mergers, theft, lies, deceit and sudden suicides, and some out right assassinations.

True history shows us this has been an ugly, ravenous war with tyrannical men whose appetites hunger for flesh and blood and the souls of men. Some have said it is a bloodline of unspeakable lineage dating back to the days of the fallen angels. What else could they call it knowing these same ones gather in the groves to perform their version of the very same ancient Baal rituals offering human lives as sacrifice and drink the blood of childen. It is said they conjure up evil spirits and make deals with the devil who they worship. They cast demonic spells and curses and their initiates carry them out.

This web of secret societies has infiltrated every level of government, every level of austre influence, and every deceitful stronghold that could be infiltrated. It has held together as though it were a bonded chain of steel where even its weakest link if it be broken, would never dare say a word. For death by hanging or gunshot would be an easier thing to bear than the torture and wrath of an angry demonic horde.

So although this sounds like made up garble or tales from the crypt, it is closer to the truth than any will ever know. Only those who have seen with their eyes and somehow lived to escape it could ever tell you how horrid it is. But then, few ever escape to tell it. What we have in abundance are the stories of those who have rescued children in the tunnels and their horrid descriptions of what they have seen.

Hunger Games Producer Exposes All – Human and Child Trafficking Film Tells All – Epstein and Maxwell evils exposed, especially to the children. Shocking to know… who was helping the children? No one was. 5.5 million children are trafficked around the world yearly and most don’t live past 7 or 8 years old. They need to replenish their child slavery yearly for organ harvesting, sex slaves, adrenochrome, and other horrible evils. Listen to the video. We are fighting psychopathic, demonic beings that have no conscience.

There are a few survivors who have told their stories, but sadly, most do not believe them because it sounds to bizarre to be real. But, then again, if I had told you the world would have shut down for a planned virus attack with a 99.9% recovery rate, and there was a medicine that can cure it but people weren’t allowed to have it and were jabbed with graphene oxide instead, forced to wear masks and all the things that you have seen this past year and a half…you would have told me then that it sounds too bizarre to be real and if I really believed any of what I said, I must be crazy.

You know you would have. Many are still saying that now. Who would have even entertained such a story as anything but fantasy or someone mad in the head? Trust me, the devil and his Cabal knew no one would believe it too.

So, here we are and most are asking about the stolen election and COVID jabs…why hasn’t anything been done?

So let’s look once more at what needs to be done. And why it is vital that it is done in a manner where it will never happen again. We have seen a lot of people in high places removed. We have been watching a show but some people have been in the lobby getting snow cones and popcorn, missing all the good parts. So when they see the next thing happen they don’t always understand it because they missed important scenes. And then, there were some who simply fell asleep and missed the whole thing. Others were on their cell phones and missed a lot of the best parts.

CLICK LINK TO READ: TRUMP ODE TO THE CORPORATION! – The Marshall Report (diannemarshallreport.com)

Stay strong, we are almost there!

Dianne

By Dianne Marshall

I don't sleep I write! Author, Graphic Artist, Researcher and lover of the truth.

5 4 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
24 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Monte
Monte
July 22, 2021 9:00 pm

Thank you!!!!! I’ll get this out to the public!!! This is disgraceful!!! God is coming down with the Hammer on these nothings!!!

CharityinTruth
CharityinTruth
July 22, 2021 2:56 pm

Thank you, Dianne, for sharing.   We are surrounded by foreign and domestic enemies who wish to destroy us and our Constitutional Republic.

Dr. David Martin connects the dots. The truth is coming out. Thank God:

Dr. David Martin Just Ended Covid, Fauci, DOJ, Politicians in One Interview – LewRockwell

please watch asap and warn others once you know:

Stay away from the Covid 19 vaccines, boosters and the flu shot. I can’t remember the last time I had a vaccine. After what we have been through with people dying shortly after the Covid Vaxx, 1000s of adverse reactions from the jabs, censorship, lies etc. I don’t think I can trust the government Obamacare run healthcare system or vaccines.

Let us pray for all those who have died and those who are suffering adverse reactions from the Covid vax injection and/or transmission.
Let us pray for the unborn and born: Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
May God give us wisdom, courage and Graces to fight the good fight!

All Glory to God!!!
John 14: 6

irisheyes17
irisheyes17
July 22, 2021 1:41 pm
USPatriot47
USPatriot47
July 22, 2021 12:13 pm

I do believe we are in the end game now. Dark days are coming but if you look you can see the light drawing near. Stand firm Patriots trust and pray and be encouraged, as bleak as it seems right now God is working. We the People can’t sit idle though we must rise up and take a stand. Here is a video meant to encourage and hopefully inspire people all across the world. Hopefully this is not violating the rules just want to do my part to help.

DebbyJBalk
Member
Noble Member
Reply to  USPatriot47
July 22, 2021 9:12 pm

Thank you, USPatriot47. God bless you!

USPatriot47
USPatriot47
Reply to  Dianne Marshall
July 23, 2021 9:47 am

Thank You Dianne, appreciate all you do in this battle!

Bernadette Guerrero-Dugan
Reply to  USPatriot47
July 23, 2021 3:49 pm

RabbleRowsers
RabbleRowsers
July 22, 2021 11:30 am

For decades the cabal has been shoving Chicken Little stories down our throats and in our faces so that when we actually have a real crisis, they can point to us and say that we are a chickensh*t crybabies! They have secretly been planting the seeds for their new world order in our inebriated brains for so many years that any theory remotely sounding like an episode of the Walking Dead or Hunger Games is just based on something we saw or read. But all the while, the authors of these stories were paid handsomely to feed us these doom and gloom scenarios so that when they actually happen the people are prepared to accept their horrid future more easily. They truly believe that people are stupid and can’t see through their manipulations! I would like to thank them for being so blatantly honest (it is their code, btw). The problem, as I have said before, it’s amazing how much people don’t hear while they are listening.

Nespe
Nespe
July 22, 2021 10:56 am

Many love watching horror shows,,,while the real live horror shows happening around us become unbelievable to many.

DebbyJBalk
Member
Noble Member
Reply to  Nespe
July 22, 2021 9:21 pm

That’s why I change the channel to real truth TV, God’s Word. I thank the good Lord for his scriptures that are filled with inspiration, encouragement, conviction, challenges, unconditional love, grace, faith, and so much more.

duchess01
Member
Noble Member
July 22, 2021 9:22 am

Luke 8:17

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.”

King James Version (KJV)

Brenda A Southern
Brenda A Southern
July 22, 2021 9:21 am

A few months ago I posted the picture of the chicken you have posted on this site on Face Book. I was placed in FB jail for awhile.

DebbyJBalk
Member
Noble Member
Reply to  Brenda A Southern
July 22, 2021 9:24 pm

I don’t get it… What’s the FB attraction? Sounds so boring! But then, what do I know. #FakebkBoredom
Besides, why hang with the enemy? No thanks!

Last edited 7 days ago by DebbyJBalk
irisheyes17
irisheyes17
July 22, 2021 9:02 am

Amos 3:7. Surely the Lord God doeth nothing, except he reveals his secrets to his servants the prophets.

It was true then, it’s still true 2day!!!

John832
Member
Active Member
July 22, 2021 8:59 am

After reading your latest article, Dianne, I realized something about my daily prayer request to God.
I have been asking for two things:

1. Expose the corruption
  2. Bring justice

I believe these two are already being answered, and will continue to be answered, because God tells us to ask Him, and to seek Him, and to go up and knock on His door.

I also believe that these things are being resolved steadily, seemingly behind the scenes. But Dianne, you are correct, and a Red Sea Moment is so very close! A moment like that will NOT be calm and quiet. It will be a loud and awesome exposure of corruption, with justice that is strong and appropriate .

We all need to be praying for the truth to come out. The truth that will make us free. But that truth will be mighty uncomfortable for a huge group of people, so let’s get ready to watch some major discomfort on several fronts! It will be a LOUD moment in history!

And it will be the perfect moment to share the gospel of Jesus Christ, and what God has done for us, and how we can embrace that as we move forward, with the chaos of the Red Sea destruction fading away behind us.

John832

DebbyJBalk
Member
Noble Member
Reply to  John832
July 22, 2021 9:31 pm

Today is the day of salvation!

brian
brian
July 22, 2021 8:55 am

I sold my sole to the company store. Tennessee Ford’s words echo today.

sojournerwt
Member
July 22, 2021 6:56 am

Dianne and all who read her wonderful posts!….

I would like to share what God revealed to me on Tuesday, July 20 at 9:30 P.M.

Vision:
I saw as it were a huge, very reddish, horned devil (Satan?) and he lifted up his right hand and between two of its talons were the heads of two small children, dangling as he gazed upon them. With utter disgust, this devil was angry! He lamented that his supply chain has dwindled to nearly nothing! He was desperate to replenish his powers which he was receiving from the sacrifices of these children. As he pondered his situation, he thought….”I KNOW where I can replenish my powers!”
God showed me that he then began to plan for the destruction of his very own demons, which has had powers dispersed amongst themselves as they controlled their own puppets here in the natural realm. This devil, satan, will begin to destroy his own in order to power up himself! God has turned the tables and now “the enemy” will destroy his own! The higher up the ladder of demons, the more power he will restore to himself! Watch out demons…spiritual wickedness in high places….and rulers of the darkness of this world…you are NO longer safe….even from your own master! God is moving to allow the enemy to destroy themselves!

irisheyes17
irisheyes17
July 22, 2021 6:55 am

I Postd last yr and many times since that the 1st slave ownr was a black man, Anthony Johnson n Va colony n 1630…

I gave the source as wikipedia, which is true but I did not get that from wikipedia…

I got that bit of hiddn history from Constitutional Scholar and foundr of Hillsdale College, David Barton…hahaha…

He was on Sid Roth’s ‘It’s Supernatural!’ program on DayStar….he also told of an event which happnd 2 George Washington, that few ppl know [ I dint ]…..

He said George Washington, when n prayer, [ Washington was a dvout Chistian, and he kept a daily diary ] had an angel visitation, who told him of a president comin’ n the future, named Donald John Trump…

He said Washington documentd that visitation n a letter, and it is achivd n the basement of the WH, along with many artifacs of the past that they do not want the public 2 c…

I understand there r many paintings, such as 1 of a black man, who also like Paul Revere warnd abt the British…[ dint know that ] and many othr historical paintings and documents that hav been hiddn frim the public…mhm…

AND THAT WUD B WHY XACTLY?!?!

Why r all these historical artifacs bein’ kept from the public view?!?!…idk…

Wonder if Pres Trump knows anythin’ abt the Wahington lettr?!?!

Deepsouthpaul
Deepsouthpaul
July 22, 2021 6:54 am

My wife and I still wake up, shaking our heads in disbelief, at what our country has turned into.
Every day we go to a state park that is close to us to straighten out our sanity.
Special thx to DM and all who contribute here! This blog also helps our sanity!
Dear God, please have mercy on us sinners.
In Jesus mighty name Amen and AMEN!

Anita
Anita
Reply to  Deepsouthpaul
July 23, 2021 2:54 am

We’re living in the Twilight Zone and the Outer Limits. 1984 is realized.

President Trump is still the legitimate duly re-elected president and FLOTUS Melania is the only First Lady.

✝️💜🐈😻🐈‍⬛🐾♥️🌹❤️🌺🐁🦊🐑🐘🐠🐻🦆🦢🦔🐓🐐🐥🌻🇺🇸🌞

Debbie Baker
Debbie Baker
July 22, 2021 6:33 am

It is gut wrenching, what has gone on and still is. God have mercy on this world we live in. Press forward Patriots 🇺🇸

brian
brian
Reply to  Debbie Baker
July 22, 2021 8:51 am

I agree GOD Almighty in JESUS name have mercy on all of us as sinners. I cannot believe how The USA has fallen. May GOD have mercy on all of us.