On November 21, 2020, Melania Trump made history by adding a sculpture to the White House Rose Garden. The scupture was by a Japanese-American Artist, Isamu Noguchi — it was the first piece of art created by an Asian American to be added to the residence. The title of the piece is “Floor Frame”.
What is a Floor Frame and what does this art represent?
The bronze sculpture was made in 1962 and gives the illusion of a cube-like frame dipping just below the surface of whatever it rests on. According to the White House press release, Noguchi viewed “Floor Frame” as “the intersection of a tree and the ground, taking on the qualities of both an implied root system and the canopy of a tree.” He hoped that by placing the sculpture directly on the ground, viewers would be more connected to the planet they call home.
A floor frame must be present prior to new pieces being placed. Just like a wall, it can be upgraded to the various tiers of buildings (wood, stone, etc). It may be placed anywhere you can put a floor. The strategic placement outside the oval office under a tree was a strong message. I believe it was the revealing of the signs of enslavement via the artist himself, whose background as noble as Noguchi, has a deep history in the United States. Noguchi voluntarily entered a Japanese-American internment camp in Arizona during World War II to help humanize the camps. It seems to signal the calling to rebuild and restore the UNITED STATES, INC., back to the Republic of The United States governed of the people, by the people.
Noguchi’s work at the White House, however, points to an unseen depth, a rooted system beneath the surface. The meaning becomes more apparent when you look at what the framers of the Declaration of Independence held at heart, and the theft of the sovereignty of the nation in 1871, that mimics the theft of the presidency the world has witnessed in the 2020 election and the deep state manipulation machine called Dominion.
A floor frame must be present prior to new pieces being placed. Just like a wall, it can be upgraded to the various tiers of buildings (wood, stone, etc). It may be placed anywhere you can put a floor. The strategic placement outside the oval office under a tree was a strong message. I believe it was the revealing of the signs of “We The People” to rebuild and restore the UNITED STATES, INC., back to the Republic of The United States governed of the people, by the people and become what it intended to be from its’ inception and that is a free sovereign nation.
In the White House press release at the time of the dedication, Melania Trump stated,
“Noguchi, who was born in Los Angeles and died in 1988 at the age of 84, viewed Floor Frame “as the intersection of a tree and the ground, taking on the qualities of both an implied root system and the canopy of a tree.
“In order to reconnect viewers to the planet, he envisioned the sculpture placed directly on the ground. The sculpture placement on the terrace in the Rose Garden allows visitors to happen upon it, giving it a found quality. While powerful in its own right, Floor Frame is humble in scale, and compliments the authority of the Oval Office.
“This sculpture not only showcases diversity within our Nation’s finest art but it also highlights the beautiful contributions of Asian American artists to the landscape of our country,” Melania Trump.
The unveiling of Floor Frame came at a moment in history in which the current president, Donald Trump, still in the White House, never conceded the election to Joe Biden. Whereas in a fair election, without theft, a smooth transition of power to the incoming president would have taken place, instead, there is confusion, and turmoil involving both domestic and foreign election interference. What most believe we are now witnessing is a modern day revolution to restore the sovereignty of the United States of America and place its governing power back into the hands of We The People.
The floor frame is representative of a new foundation upon what to build the America the original framers of the constitution envisioned. Restoring the people back to the natural law of God, and nature’s God. Note the tree. Its’ roots and the branches. Biblical significance.
There was a huge message given here, and most failed to even notice the message, let alone the presentation of the Noguchi Floor Frame addition to the Rose Garden.
Those that did notice it, mostly wondered at the strange art and shrugged their shoulders. Once again, by not questioning all things, another signal to the people from the administration went over our heads. I have to admit, at the time on November 21, 2020, it slipped past me as well, for I was busy following the “Kraken” at that point.
But now, in going back looking at all things again, I found this very revealing. Especially since the media all but ignored it, those that reported it focused on the artist and the sins of WWII.
WHAT IS A FLOOR FRAME?
Since most floor frames are made of wood, I will go over how to make a floor frame based on wood construction. The principles would be the same using any material, only the building process would differ
Planning Your Project
- Research the building codes for your area. (laws)
- Draw up a basic floor framing plan.(have a strategy before you begin)
- Label the dimensions of your floor framing plan. (map out your plan, make sure all things will fit perfectly.)
- Add up each part of the framing plan to calculate your materials. (Make sure you have everything you will need to complete your door frame before you begin.)
- Cut your boards to size. (Make sure all your pieces are there ready to go once you begin to build.)
Assembling the Frame
- Put the sill plate in place. (the sill plate will be in direct contact with the concrete foundation, note on Nov. 21, 2021 the Floor Frame was placed on concrete under the tree.) Was the sill plate put in place? A sill plate is the first part that you put down in order to begin building. Was something signed on this day?)
- Fasten the sill plate to the concrete foundation with anchor bolts.
- Set and fasten the rim joists. (What got fastened?)
- Mark the position of each floor joist along the sill plate. (joists are used to support the floor),
- Set the floor joists.(nailing the joists to the seal plat and rim.What got nailed? What was secured?)
- Add bridging between the joists if they’re longer than 9 feet (2.7 m). (a process of stablizing what you are building. Bridging cuts down on the flexion of the boards, reducing the stress put on it and extending its lifespan.)
- Install the subfloor. (Nail and glue it working in small sections until the entire floor is covered. When you’re done, your floor will be framed and ready for the next phase of construction.)
Are we in the next phase of construction? Are we about to enter it or have we already?
One larger beam diving into the ground and jutting out at an angle, while a smaller piece seemingly rises up again. A foundation lay broken in bronze, yet one small piece rises up again! Be part of the remnant of that ONE NATION UNDER GOD WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!
God Bless and keep the faith. Did you know that Tomorrow is National Freedom Day?
UPDATE Feb. 1, 2021: A comment from a post in the comment section under name of “S. Says:”, gave way to a great insight. I am posting it here also so others can see it easily. This is their research and insight on the significance of the art:
Here a few things that I found that may or may not be related to the installation of this sculpture, as well as the past and current events related to the stolen election:
1) The Noguchi sculpture was actually cast in 1963 (but planned/designed in 1962). 1963 of course is an infamous year in American history (JFK). The fact that the year 1962 is emphasized, and 1963 is not, is an indication to me that this (the year 1963) is a intentionally hidden, but important clue.
2) Trump and JFK Jr. were good friends.
3) JFK Jr.’s plane crash likely was not an accident.
4) Somewhere else on the vast internet I read that the 17th letter movement was established at least four decades ago. Which makes sense – planning to eradicate a corrupt government cannot be done in just a few years. Considering my next point, it might even have started at least sixty years ago.
5) JFK’s tomb is in the shape of – which letter?! Go check it out.
6) Trump was in military school from age 13 to 18, and excelled with leadership qualities, as well as academically. (Check out Peter Ticktin’s book “What makes Trump tick”).
7) The meaning of the individual kanji characters of Isamu Noguchi’s name are:
– 野 [no] plains; field; rustic; civilian life
– 口 [kuchi] mouth
– 勇 [isamu] courage; cheer up; be in high spirits; bravery; heroism
The artist’s first name means courage/heroism?! That cannot be a coincidence!
Add to this the rampant rumours about the military having a leading part in the current events, I would hypothesize that the installation of this sculpure is some form of energetic “lock-in” to counteract an evil agenda, as well as a multilayer message to those who know how to read hidden signs.